Microsoft Windows 10 Home also allows users to watch and record television on their computer, while saving time with quick network connections. This software also features a full-system backup with restore capabilities & much more.
Windows 10 is so familiar and easy to use, you’ll feel like an expert. It starts up and resumes fast, has more built-in security to help keep you safe, and is designed to work with software and hardware you already have. The Start menu is back in an expanded form along with Microsoft Edge and Cortana. It also comes with great built-in apps like Maps, Photos, Mail and Calendar, Music and Films and TV – It’s the Windows you know, only better.
- Group Policy management.
- Remote Desktop Enabled
- Hyper Virtualisation
- Assigned Access
- Enterprise Mode Internet Explorer
- Windows Store for Business
- Trusted Boot
Before you download Windows 10 Home, your computer must fulfill the following requirements:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Free hard disk space: 16 GB.
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver.